Earning. It is one of the most important goals of developed countries. There are multiple income opportunities in the market, but most of the people are looking for quick cash flow. What is important for you? From my point of view, I will tell you how to earn money on the internet.
Toluna is one of the most popular third party affiliate networks in the world, helping user’s to make money online by referring visitors to their website or to promote products on social media. The platform is known for its high payout rates, big affiliate bonuses and great customer service.
Toluna is a legitimate business that allows you to earn money by referring your friends to the website of the same name. We all know of how tedious it is to compile detailed information about the internet, which is why Toluna wants to help you out.. Read more about swagbucks and let us know what you think.
Toluna is a well-known paid survey service that has paid users since 2000, but is it worth your time?
This Toluna review and earning guide explains all you need to know about the site, including how it works, who can join, whether it’s safe and legitimate, how much it pays, and more. Enjoy!
Points to Remember
|Platforms||Android, iOS, and the web|
|The average hourly wage is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$||$1-$3|
|The Amount of Work||A couple times a day, opportunities present themselves.|
|Earning Options||Referrals, polls, games, competitions, and surveys|
|Options for Payment||Gift cards, PayPal|
|Quickness of payment||1–21 working days|
|Bonus for registering||Points: 500|
Process of Evaluation
Sheng S. from the Philippines wrote and researched this Toluna review after using the platform for two months and earning $10.
Then I conducted some more research into Toluna’s safety, validity, and reputation, going through all of the features in detail, seeing what others had to say online, and editing everything together for a comprehensive review. Enjoy!
Do you see an error or have something to add to this review? Please leave a remark or get in touch with us.
What is Toluna Influencers, and how does it work?
Toluna Influencers is a social voting network with over 21 million users in 50 countries and 28 languages.
You may be paid to influence businesses on Toluna by taking surveys, contributing to the community, and more as a member of the Toluna Influencers community. More information is provided below.
Information about the company
Is Toluna a Scam?
Toluna is a real company. They’re a big business that’s been there since 2000, they’re open and upfront about how they operate, it’s simple to figure out who’s behind the site, and they pay.
While there are many good reviews from delighted Toluna customers online, there are also some bad ones. In reality, a number of disgruntled consumers have labeled Toluna a fraud as a result of blocked accounts and unreceived money. Below is further information about this.
Related: How to Spot Survey Scams & GPT Scams (in 10 Steps)
Proof of Payment
Our reviewer used PayPal to withdraw money from Toluna twice:
Each payment was said to have taken less than a week to arrive.
Who is eligible to participate? (Requirements)
- The minimum age requirement is 16 years old.
- Country requirements: Available in all countries (although countries in the Americas usually get the most surveys).
- Device specifications: Available on the web, as well as on iOS and Android devices.
- Payment requirements: To get your payout in cash, you must have a verified PayPal account. Below, we’ll go through the various prize choices.
Inspection for safety
The event will take place on May 27, 2021.
- What is an SSL certificate? Yes.
- Here is the link to the privacy statement.
- Here are the terms and conditions.
- Toluna users’ personal information is gathered in the following ways:
- First and last name, date of birth, gender, email address, country, postal code, and password (mandatory) are all necessary fields (for account creation)
- Information about the population (marital status, household info, education level, etc.) (Please note that some of this information is optional.) (This information is used to connect you with more relevant surveys)
- (Optional) phone number (for SMS survey notifications)
- Technical jargon (IP address, device type, etc.) (the data was gathered automatically) (This information may be used for marketing reasons)
- Do they ever give out user information to other parties? Yes, they may share your information with other parties for the purpose of advertising and marketing. However, they claim that any personal data they provide is anonymized and/or aggregated until you give them permission to do differently.
- Is it possible to erase your account and all of your data? Go to your preferences and choose the “Unsubscribe Options” option at the bottom left to cancel your account.
Is Toluna a safe place to visit?
Toluna is generally secure to use; we found no significant security or privacy issues.
The following is an obligatory disclaimer: Nothing on the internet is ever completely secure or private. The above are our own views based on our own research. Please use care and do your own research.
Read this article for additional information and suggestions on how to remain safe on sites like Toluna.
Toluna is a quality-oriented company.
Toluna’s customer service was outstanding in my opinion. When I contacted them about a survey that I didn’t qualify for, they replied the same day with a list of reasons for my rejection.
Toluna also seems to be concerned with customer service on the internet. They respond to nearly all of their evaluations on third-party sites, where the majority of people laud their level of customer service.
What Is Toluna and How Does It Work?
Toluna functions in a similar way to other paid survey and GPT sites. They earn money by assisting companies with customer surveys, and they split the profits with you, the survey taker, in exchange for giving valuable feedback and insight.
Once you’ve joined up, you’ll have access to all of Toluna’s various earning opportunities, such as surveys, polls, competitions, games, and more (details below).
Toluna points are earned by completing surveys and other activities. 3,000-3,250 Toluna points Equal $1, depending on the incentive you select.
To pay out, you’ll need at least $5-$10 in points. PayPal, gift cards, and other reward options/payment methods are available (details below).
Toluna Earning Methods + Hints
As a Toluna Influencer, there are six primary methods to get money:
On Toluna, surveys are the primary source of revenue. To find them, go to the top of the website and look for your survey center:
The number of points awarded each survey will vary depending on its duration. A 20-minute survey will usually get you 3,000-5,000 points ($1-$1.66). You may get 10,000 points or more if you’re fortunate and get a long survey (e.g. 1 hour+).
- Keep your personal information up to date as required.
- Answer the questionnaires carefully and honestly to avoid being rejected or blacklisted.
- There are many polls regarding being a parent and the leader of a home.
- Those who work in the advertising business are disqualified in certain polls.
- Make sure you read the survey questions thoroughly and recall your prior responses.
- Try refreshing the website a couple of times if you get an error page when taking a survey.
2. Surveys of Personality
You’ll be able to complete 13 profile surveys after signing up for Toluna. The first time you complete any of these surveys, you will get 100 points.
Toluna will offer you appropriate surveys based on your profile responses. They may be changed at any moment, but you should only do so when your information changes in real life. The more correctly, honestly, and completely you complete these surveys, the fewer disqualifications you’ll get and the more surveys you’ll receive.
3. Polls that are sponsored
Toluna’s sponsored content / polls are fast and simple to complete, and they usually reward 15 points.
Toluna Games is number four on the list.
Under the community tab, you’ll find games. They fluctuate month to month, depending on the season or holiday.
For instance, in February, the goal of the game is to collect all of the Valentine’s Day goodies while avoiding the shattered hearts. The top 20 scorers may earn 2,000 points in this game, which can only be played once each day.
Toluna holds monthly competitions, similar to the games, to encourage Toluna influencers to remain involved and active.
Typically, these competitions require you to submit your views and opinions on a certain subject. The best-written material receives points and is published in Toluna magazine.
Contests are often found under the notifications section to the left of your user symbol at the top of the page.
6. Get a Friend to Refer You!
Inviting friends to Toluna is another method to gain additional points. You will get 500 points for successful invites.
Your referral link may be found in the “Account” tab of your user icon image.
Earnings Potential of Toluna
Toluna pays between $1 and $3 per hour on average. Some surveys may pay more or less, but those that pay more are few and far between.
Is Work Available on a Regular Basis?
Our reviewer said that she receives two to five questionnaires each week. Depending on your region and how active you are on the Toluna platform, the amount of surveys you get may vary.
Toluna claims to monitor how much time users spend on the site and to deliver surveys to the most active visitors.
Toluna isn’t a full-time job, at the end of the day. You may be able to do surveys many times per day, but you may only be eligible for a handful each week.
Toluna Cash Out Options
There are three primary methods to pay out your Toluna points (please note that they may differ based on your location):
Toluna points expire 16 months after they are earned. Make sure you use them up before then!
Toluna’s most common payment option is undoubtedly PayPal cash. Depending on your region, the minimum cash out requirement may range from $5 to $30.
2. Gift Certificates
On Toluna, gift card rewards usually provide greater value for your points. A $20 PayPal cash transaction could cost 65,000 points, while a $20 Amazon gift card might only cost 60,000.
Starbucks, iTunes, Tesco, Amazon, and others are among the gift cards offered. These are usually offered in amounts of $5, $10, $20, or $25.
Toluna has a large variety of Canadian gift cards.
The availability and value of gift cards may vary based on your region.
3. Mobile recharging
The minimum number of points required to redeem the Mobile top-up is 26,280, which equals $6.
Mobile Top-Up may only be redeemed if the mobile number in your account is active and matches the one you wish to receive it to. Furthermore, this technique of cashing out is only accessible in a few Asian nations.
Extra Hints, Notes, and Features
Community Forum No. 1
Toluna has a much more “alive” feel to it than many other survey sites. You may communicate with other members of the community, create polls and articles, and more.
Toluna is a second app.
Toluna is a great app for doing surveys on the move or as soon as they’re accessible.
Furthermore, some surveys seem to be only available on mobile devices, so installing the app may boost your earning possibilities.
3. Enable email alerts.
Because some surveys have a restricted number of participants, enrolling in early improves your chances of being accepted. This will be made easier with the use of email alerts.
4. Keep up with Toluna on social media.
Toluna will sometimes use their social media channels to make significant announcements. For example, they sometimes run competitions in which Toluna influencers who join are rewarded with extra points.
Recap of Toluna’s Review and Rating
- Earning Prospects
- The Amount of Work
- Options for Payment
- Payout Minimum
- Payout Time
Toluna is an OG paid survey site with a decent range of paid jobs, (sometimes) fascinating surveys, unique community features, a responsive support staff, and excellent payouts, but it isn’t without flaws. Pay rates are low, survey volume is limited, and payments may take up to three weeks. Overall, it’s worth a go, but don’t have unrealistic expectations.
Recap of the Ratings
1/5 Earning Potential
Toluna isn’t a huge cash cow. Here, you may expect to make $1-$3/hour.
2/5 Work Volume
Toluna surveys arrive 5 times each week on average. Of course, you will not be eligible for every opportunity you pursue.
Optional Payments 4/5
You have a lot of choices with PayPal and a variety of gift cards. Payout possibilities, however, differ per country.
4/5 Minimum Payout
Toluna’s minimum payout is $5.
2/5 Payout Speed
Toluna payments may be very delayed (up to three weeks), although this varies.
4 out of 5 for accessibility
Toluna is accessible to anybody 16 and above anywhere in the globe and needs no particular abilities.
They’re simple to get in touch with, and they usually respond within 1-2 days.
3 out of 5 for usability
Both the website and the Toluna app are simple to use. Some users have mentioned technical problems (such as surveys failing) and arbitrary suspensions on occasion.
4/5 for safety
Toluna, like other survey sites, asks for certain personal information. As a result, it isn’t the most private, but it is generally safe to use.
Pros and Cons of Toluna
- Toluna is a reputable company with a long history. You can trust them since they are a genuine business. They’ve also collaborated with a number of well-known companies.
- All devices are supported.
- Surveys are fascinating and sometimes entertaining – the majority will be about your interests and other information on your profile.
- There are many methods to gain points.
- Easy to use – The website’s design and layout make it simple to browse.
- Toluna functions similarly to a social networking site in terms of community. You may create polls and other interactive material for other Toluna Influencers to interact with.
- Sign-up bonus – Just for joining up, you’ll get 500 extra points.
- It’s not going to make you rich.
- Survey disqualifications — They’re inevitable, yet they’re still unpleasant.
- The majority of high-paying surveys are time-consuming.
- Lengthy surveys – Some Toluna surveys may last up to 30 minutes, which may be too long for some people.
- Points are only valid for 16 months after they are earned.
- Payments may take up to three weeks to arrive.
Web-based Toluna reviews
Here are some Toluna reviews from Trustpilot and Sitejabber from 2020-2021 to give you a sense of what others are saying:
- “I observed a few days when there were no surveys, so I called the support center. The woman explained why this was happening and went through my account with me. She was charming and very helpful. I believe this blog is fantastic, and I’m happy I came upon it. Thanks to this website, I’ve been able to earn a lot of money. Continue to do a great job.” — A user from the United Kingdom
- “Toluna is an excellent survey site, and with the passage of time, they are expanding their prize possibilities. I adore it.” — An Indian user
- “I’ve been with Toluna for a long time. I’ve had a few problems over time, but the good news is that Toluna has a helpdesk that really works and assists you. Yes, I agree that getting to the much-appreciated PayPal and Amazon certificates takes time, but it’s well worth it in the end. Aside from that, there’s another element of Toluna: the social connection among the members, who have become like family to me. Even those who seem to be [disappointed] at first sight should give it a try.” — A user from the United Kingdom
Average Customer Reviews
- “I’ve been doing Toluna surveys for a while now. After the 6 months it takes to accumulate enough points for a reward, I’ve always been awarded. I’ve also completed surveys that took 20 or 25 minutes and then informed me that the survey was filled or that the web link could not be found. If you have the time to spend on it, that’s fine.“
- “I’ve been a member of Toluna for 5 years and was suspended for no apparent reason. I had enough points for $150 in gift cards, which I cashed out of the balance, and then my account was flagged without explanation. Beware of this dishonest business; they’re a complete waste of time.” — A user from the United States
- “Rubbish. There aren’t many surveys, which is useless. When I get an email stating there’s a survey, I click the link and nothing happens. Take this survey, click the link, nothing happens. It’s a waste of time.” — A user from the United Kingdom
- “[Their] app is just pitiful. Constantly encounters technological difficulties and seems to be nearing the conclusion of lengthy [surveys]. This has happened to me many times lately. They also don’t pay well for time.”
- “Toluna is a total rip-off. I had been doing surveys and had accumulated 130,000 points when my account was suspended. I’m furious because it took months of completing surveys for them to have all of my time for nothing. This is a total ruse, and you should not put your faith in it.”
At the time of writing, the following are Toluna’s overall ratings:
- 3.4/5 on Trustpilot (3,862 reviews)
- 2.3/5 for Sitejabber (29 reviews)
The majority of Toluna’s recent reviews seem to be unfavorable (1-2 stars).
Account suspensions seem to be one of Toluna’s most recent problems. Many reviewers claimed that their accounts were suspended without cause. Fortunately, it seems that Toluna replies to nearly all of these evaluations, although only a few people’s accounts appear to be restored.
Other frequent concerns were technical problems (for example, surveys that showed mistakes halfway through) and delayed payouts.
Are there any advantages? A large number of surveys, courteous and quick customer service, and a variety of incentive possibilities.
More reviews may be found in the comments section, or you can write your own!
Is Toluna a Good Investment?
Toluna is a site worth checking out if you’re interested in completing surveys for money and have some spare time. However, don’t depend on it as a source of income. It’s best utilized when you don’t know what else to do, don’t want to do anything else, or simply want to have some fun influencing brands and engaging with a community.
To put it another way, it’s easy money. That’s all there is to it.
Keep in mind the opportunity cost. There are superior side hustle alternatives out there that will offer you with far greater profits if you really have some spare time in your weeks and want to make some additional money.
How to Begin Using Toluna
It’s simple to get started with Toluna. Here’s how to do it:
- For 500 points, sign up here.
- For a total of 100 points, complete the profile questionnaires.
- Start completing complete surveys and look around the rest of the site.
- If you wish to pay out through PayPal, connect your PayPal email to your account.
- Keep an eye out for fresh opportunities.
- As soon as you’re able (and before your points expire), cash out!
That’s basically the only thing I have to say about it. Best of luck, and enjoy your time as a Toluna Influencer!
Alternatives to Toluna
Read our complete guide to paid survey sites for a complete list of Toluna alternatives, as well as suggestions and other information to help you earn.
Here are some popular Toluna alternatives to consider:
Check out these resources for additional ideas and opportunities:
Check out these methods to earn additional money, these ways to make money for teenagers, and this guide on how to start working from home for more ideas.
I hope you like our Toluna Influencers review! If you did, please consider sharing it to help others learn about it.
Toluna is a company that aims to enable people to earn money online by writing and posting quality content. What we suggest is joining the Toluna affiliate program and earn money by promoting Toluna products and services on your blog. This blog review is to help you understand the other side of the Toluna, which is the earning potential of this company.. Read more about how to make thousands of dollars as a teenager and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you make money on Toluna?
I am not sure what you mean by this.
How much do Toluna surveys pay?
Toluna surveys pay anywhere from $1 to $3.
Can Toluna be trusted?
Toluna is a trusted website.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- toluna reviews
- toluna review
- toluna surveys
- how to make 1000 dollars fast teenager